Thursday, January 16, 2014

Book Review: November Echo

 

November_Echo_Book_Cover

November Echo is a great book.  Although it is short, it had suspense, humor, gritty action scenes and a brilliant story.  I have never read any of James Houston Turner’s other books before and I think this was a great introduction to his work and a great introduction to Talanov.  I will be reading his other works on this wonderful character.

I liked Talanov.  He comes across a bit chauvinistic but lovable.  There were times I wanted to hug him and other times I wanted to strangle him.  I love how this character can make the choices he makes and is ready to handle those consequences from those choices.

There isn’t a lot to say about this book that won’t spoil it but I will say that if you are a fan of suspense and spy thrillers, you will definitely want to read November Echo. 

 

Disclosure: I was provided a free book from Bookplex.  This review contains my unbiased opinion of the book.

No comments: